Carrabbas Italian Grill brings the flavors of Sicily to the table. Offering lunch and dinner options to meet the growing appetites of the company’s customers, the chain restaurant can be found in nearly every state with the exception of Alaska and Hawaii. The largest concentration of Carrabbas are in Florida and the founders’ home state of Texas.
Carrabbas offers a variety of coupons designed to get you in the door and feasting on fine Italian food. You can make use of these discounts to take your family out to dinner on a regular basis. In fact, you don’t need a special occasion to eat good food. With discount coupons, every day is worth celebrating.
Carrabbas Company History
Johnny Carrabbas and Damian Mandola, founders of Carrabbas Italian Grill, are two Sicilian men from Texas with a love for Italian food. They created their popular restaurant chain in 1986 because they wanted to share their family recipes and expose people to all the flavors of Italy with each delicious dish that they created.
To date, there are over 231 company-owned locations as well as one franchise location. The company offers dine-in, carry-out, and catering services. It runs a number of specials throughout the years and offers coupons as a way of getting new customers to try their restaurant and come back to eat on a regular basis.
Carrabbas is owned and operated by Bloomin’ Brands which is headquartered in Tampa, Florida. A number of the company’s restaurants can be found in Central Florida including Orlando and Sanford. Some of the newer locations opened include North Jacksonville, FL and Cinco Ranch, TX.
Benefits of Carrabbas Coupons
Discount coupons are appealing to people with all types of budgets. Who doesn’t like to save whenever they can? Eating out should not be a once-in-a-while type of celebration. It should be an experience that is enjoyed whenever an opportunity presents itself.
That’s what makes Carrabbas coupons so valuable. Rather than wait for a birthday, promotion or anniversary, you can take your family out to eat any day of the week. Not only that, coupons encourage you to try the newest menu items. That’s how many restaurants, like Carrabbas, introduces cuisine to the public. They offer discount coupons as a way to entice people to try new dishes and share their experiences with their family members and friends.
Carrabbas serves a variety of items to choose from. Choose an Appetizer, a Soup or Salad, Panini, Wood Fired Pizza or Signature Pasta Dish. Don’t forget wine and dessert. You’ll find both being served at the restaurant. There are also Gluten-Free options for health conscious people or individuals with food allergies.
Some of the most popular menu items for Carrabbas include:
- Their Appetizer, Mozzarella Marinara, which is handbreaded and lightly fried to expose the gooey cheese inside. It comes with Marinara Sauce which is perfect for dipping.
- Their Soup, Mama Mandola’s Sicilian Chicken Soup, which is made from scratch using whole chickens, hearty pasta, tomato, celery, carrot, onion, and garlic.
- Their Salad, Italian Cobb Salad, which includes romaine lettuce, mixed greens, wood-grilled chicken, bacon, tomatoes, egg, and blue cheese in vinaigrette.
- Their Wood-Burning Grill, Grilled Salmon, which is topped with a tomato basil vinaigrette.
- Their Stuffed Pasta, Manicotti, which consists of hand-rolled pasta with four cheeses, baked with pomodoro sauce and mozzarella.
- Their Signature Pasta Dish, Spaghetti, which is topped with pomodoro sauce and your choice of meatballs, meat sauce or Italian sausage. This meal is served with a cup of housemade soup and a side salad.
- Their Gluten-Free, Pollo Rosa Maria, which is stuffed with fontina and prosciutto, topped with mushrooms, and a basil lemon butter sauce.
- Their Dessert, Sogno Di Cioccolata “Chocolate Dream”, which is a rich fudge brownie, with chocolate mousse, fresh whipped cream, and homemade chocolate sauce.
There is also a Kids Bistro option for children 10 and under. Each dish comes with a complimentary beverage. There is Cheese Ravioli & Tomato Sauce, Chicken Fingers, Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza, and Spaghetti & Meatball among other options to choose from. Smaller portions and familiar food make it easy to feed the pickiest of eaters.
Carrabbas takes the spirit of food, family, and fun and infuses it into a comfortable atmosphere where individuals and groups can sit down, relax, and dine on flavorful Italian food. Whenever you have a craving for Mozzarella Marinara or can’t stop thinking about an Italian Sausage Wood Fired Pizza with sundried tomatoes, visit your nearest Carrabbas and don’t forget to bring your coupons with you. Who said saving on fine dining needed to be difficult? If you prefer the Olive Garden however you can find some of their coupons here.